How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 2130
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Recently I was informed that a lein through the TX Attorney

Customer Question

Recently I was informed that a lein through the TX Attorney Gen had been paid. How do I get it? I no longer have an active ID with them since my children are grown. I have have sent emails and registered letters to the AG, and still nothing. I dont know who to call to collect the lein funds. thanks, Susan
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RASchiessl replied 1 year ago.

Ich gebe die Frage frei

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I previously worked for the Texas AG Child Support Division. The best way to get action would be to personally visit your local field office and talk to the customer service reps at the window. They can help track down getting these funds paid to you. Here is the website so you can find the right location.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions