Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My ex had signed s name on a car I have paid still making…

Customer Question
My ex had signed his...
My ex had signed his name on a car I have paid for and still making payments on. I have the car in my possession purchased insurance and tag and other things needed on the car. He recently went to the dealership and told them to refuse payments from me. And they have. I have no clue what to do because if they don't accept my payments then the car will be repossessed. What should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/21/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Is the vehicle loan and title in your ex's name only?