Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

We bought a new car at a dealership yesterday and found out…

Customer Question
We bought a new...

We bought a new car at a dealership yesterday and found out it did not have a keyless entry system which was important to us. can we take the car back and exchange it for one with a keyless entry?

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
2/20/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Did the contract you signed state that it was a car with the keyless entry?

Infolawyer, Lawyer