Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

What do you do when a collection agency won't forward you…

Customer Question
what do you do when...
what do you do when a collection agency won't forward you your share of what they collected for you?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
2/19/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If they will not give you your share of the money, then you would sue them for breach of contract. You are going to have to sue them in court though, because you are now at your final option. You need a consumer protection law attorney if your attorney will not touch it, but you have a legal option.