Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I will try to make this as short as possible. My wife and I

Customer Question

I will try to make this as short as possible. My wife and I acquired a lot of debt in the past we went thought a financial advisor who put us with a so called firm World Law Group who was supposed to be handing our debt with the creditors we owe. We were paying around $300.00 a month in total we paid World Law $2700.00 dollars. Then we recieved information that it was a scam and they are being sued. Now my wife and I are scrambling to negotiate with our creditors to get this debt taken care of. We have made agreements with all of them but one. The name of the company is Midland Credit Management Inc in California they will not work with us and honestly we do not trust this company. Who can we talk to about this? Thank You. Tom Arenella Bixby OK.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What specifically are your questions about this for us? Also, have you considered filing suit against World Law Group for your money back?