Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

, and am in need of answers i dont know what to do now

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: Im Brenda *** and am in need of answers i dont know what to do now
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have been in litigations with the tobacco companys for 9 years now .
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Recently i called one of the lawyers to find out what has been happening and sonething isnt right
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: First i started off eith Farah & Farah law firm then it went to Motley and Rice ,then to LlB, and then to a bankrupsy lawyer Alexander Smith, then to a Pi and then to Morgan Morgan which Morgan and Morgan didnt do these kinds of suites any longer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I have every pice of paper they have sent me over the years i can explain better over the phone but this can givew you the jisst of it
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Last week i called and wilmer firm said the case was closed January 2015. My daughter and i had appointment to go depacitions in just 2015 my daught gave one they canceled mine i havent recieved anything stateing this was closed .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

What is your question?