Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

, and am in need of answers i dont know what to do now…

Customer Question
Im Brenda ***...

Im Brenda *** and am in need of answers i dont know what to do now

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

I have been in litigations with the tobacco companys for 9 years now .

Lawyer's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

Recently i called one of the lawyers to find out what has been happening and sonething isnt right

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?

First i started off eith Farah & Farah law firm then it went to Motley and Rice ,then to LlB, and then to a bankrupsy lawyer Alexander Smith, then to a Pi and then to Morgan Morgan which Morgan and Morgan didnt do these kinds of suites any longer

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Last week i called and wilmer firm said the case was closed January 2015. My daughter and i had appointment to go depacitions in just 2015 my daught gave one they canceled mine i havent recieved anything stateing this was closed .
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/18/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

What is your question?