Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Mel Trying to get a verizon bill removed from my credit

Customer Question
Mel Trying to get...

Mel Trying to get a verizon bill removed from my credit reports

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I switched from verizon to sprint I was told they would cover the transfer fees months last week I find that not to be true and have a bill and a hit on my credit report

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/15/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If Sprint has not paid the bill, your first step is to contact Sprint and inform them that they are in breach of contract and discuss with them paying for the bill. If the customer service rep gives you a hard time, then insist on speaking to the supervisor (since the supervisors have more authority). If Sprint still refuses, since this was a contract offer between you and Sprint, the next step is you can file suit in small claims court against Sprint for the cost of the fees plus any damage to your credit report you are suffering as a result of their failure to pay the fees.