Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Just bought a pickup Friday nights and decided we 't want

Customer Question

Just bought a pickup Friday nights and decided we don't want the extra warranty so my drove up their today n ask if it could b dropped n they said no among other things that we're said
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What are you asking exactly - are you asking if it is too late to drop the service warranty that was also purchased with the vehicle? Or, something else?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!