Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Just bought a pickup Friday nights and decided we 't want…

Customer Question
Just bought a pickup Friday...
Just bought a pickup Friday nights and decided we don't want the extra warranty so my drove up their today n ask if it could b dropped n they said no among other things that we're said
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/15/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What are you asking exactly - are you asking if it is too late to drop the service warranty that was also purchased with the vehicle? Or, something else?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!