Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I paid $46.00 last week and asked a question, clicked on…

Customer Question
I paid $46.00 last week...
I paid $46.00 last week and asked a question, clicked on what they told me to click on, but I never was able to converse with a lawyer, I called the phone number on my banking statement the woman told me to go to this sight and put in my email, but I can't seem to find where to place my email, can someone help? I also have a more important question than on my original one. Help!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
2/4/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: erwin-cssm,
 replied 2 years ago
erwin-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Consumer Protection Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Attorney replied 2 years ago
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney

Please tell me your new question.