Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My solar water heater project was done by Cabreira Pluming…

Customer Question
my solar water heater project...
my solar water heater project was done by Cabreira Pluming LLC ib 7/3/2012. I have a contract with them which says the Sun Earth solar panel has 10 year warranty. The solar panel is leaking now, I called them for repair, they said they can give you new panel without charge but I need to pay $500 for labor. Is this right? Should the 10 year warranty include labor. They have done other pluming work for me under warranty and no charge for labor.
If you respond, please call or text 510.776. 3391 Sonia or email:***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/3/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

A few minutes please as I look into this for you.

Does the warranty address labor, or is it a blanket warranty?