Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I purchase a car from my nephew and sense the he has been…

Customer Question
I purchase a car from...
I purchase a car from my nephew and sense the he has been avoiding my calls and giving me the run around I spent over 7000 for the car with taxes it was slightly damage and I spent with him another 5000 plus a thousand to run the car through inspection this car was supposed to be ready sense January for my daughter to go back to school however am am having problems lies after lies what can I do can it take it to a small claims court
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/30/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer

Good evening. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Did the nephew provide any warranty or was the car sold as-is?