Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My name is ***** *****.
, I waived my right to attend…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I waived my right to attend defensive driving school due to a speeding ticket in Paradise Valley whereby I was alleged speeding in a 40mph zone and clocked by Redflex doing 53. However there was a pickup truck also in the photo beside me and the reason why I was speeding was that I was concerned for my safety. Prior to the photo being taken, he was driving over the dividing lane and was not being responsible. Not sure if he was texting, but I noticed he was looking down instead of straight ahead. what are my options while I am in court.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/30/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Is your only defense the truck?