Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I want to sue chrysler defective tipm
, I own a 2008…

Customer Question
I want to sue...

I want to sue chrysler for its defective tipm

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I own a 2008 town and country van. Since the second that I signed the papers I have had issues with this part. I have done research on this part and it is dangerous. The latest issue happened tonight after a rainy day it shuts off with my wife a mother of four as she comes home from school while she is driving in the fast lane. Luckily she stopped in the median off an exposed off ramp and I-95 highway traffic which was still a very dangerous situation.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/28/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Do you have a warranty for the vehicle or this particular part? Have you already talked to Chrysler or the dealer about fixing it, and if so, what happened?