Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
10285032

Had a questing reading an app idea. Need some answers to

Customer Question

Had a questing reading an app idea. Need some answers to some legality questions regarding the fucntions of this app.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry not Australian law meant to click US laws.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well what Type of security do I have. Because to get the answer to my question I would need to share the fuctions of my app. Would I need to get a NDA signed or some connfedinatl disclosure agreement.
Thank you for your reply.
One option is that you may first want to copyright your app code and layout of the app and you can even seek to trademark the name of the app. You can also use an NDA with the party you are sharing it with stating that they agree not to disclose it or use it for their own purposes. You would use that in addition to the copyright of the code and layout.