Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a legal question regarding a situation in which I…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a legal...
Hello, I have a legal question regarding a situation in which I find myself. How does this site work?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/23/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: insearchoftheanswer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
insearchoftheanswer

Hi. My name is Richard. How can I help? :)

Hi Richard, I just wrote my situation - did you not see it?
About the quilt. It was in a box that you could type up to 5000 characters.
Is anyone there?

Hi there. I don't see anything about your situation? Did you post it in another thread?

I posted it and then it said to hit "continue" and then I saw you.

Is it somewhere where you can block it, copy it, and paste it in this thread?

I just checked my e-mail account and it said that they will e-mail me when my answer is ready, but that was almost 2 hours ago....which is about the amount of time it's taken me to get to you. I just posted my question though so how could the e-mail be sent almost 2 hours ago?

I'm so sorry for all the confusion and I appreciate your patience. I will be happy to help...it's just that I don't see your narrative posted anywhere on my screen.

I don't know if I can write it over again - it was a fair amount & took me a while.

I'll forward this to customer service to see if they can locate it for you. :)

Thank you - should I hold on?
I did get an order # ***** my e-mail, but that was before I submitted my question and hit "continue."

They should reach out to you. I've notified them. I'll be here for you when they find it. :)

Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question. I am sorry that whatever you posted seems to have disappeared and cannot be found. I apologize for the site technical issues that may have caused it to occur.

You do not need to type us a book again about your situation. Please just type the brief facts and your question and we can ask you for any additional information we may need from you. That would be the best way to do this.