Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My girlfriend bought a jeep but it had to be ordered, it was…

Customer Question
My girlfriend bought a jeep...
My girlfriend bought a jeep but it had to be ordered, it was delivered to her yesterday but had no air conditioning, so she decided she didn't want it, but the dealer said she signed the contract and she couldn't get her old car back, my question is can she take it back?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/21/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. When she ordered the jeep, was part of the agreement that the rig would have AC?