Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I purchased a $1700. LG gas range/oven from Home Depot in…

Customer Question
I purchased a $1700. LG...
I purchased a $1700. LG gas range/oven from Home Depot in Feb. '15. Have had 4 service calls on it, & the last LG tech said, "If I were you, I'd demand a new oven!" It's a lemon. I want a refund from H.D., & they won't do it, saying they need to adhere to their agreement w/ their warranty service company, which is offering to repair the unit. I do not want this brand in my home anymore, & I believe H.D. is responsible for replacing my oven or refunding my money, since they collected my payment! Help, please!
J.E. in Lincoln, CA
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/20/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Have you attempted to contact the manufacturer? Do you have a manufacturer's warranty in addition to service company's?