Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My cell# 818-424-7131 my email: [email protected]

Customer Question
My name is***** my cell#(###)...
My name is***** my cell#(###) ###-####my email:***@******.***
Purchased a set of washer /dryer MAYTAG from home depot with 3 year extended warranty for nearly $1300 in October of 2014
The dryer has been fixed once. ( May/June of 2015)
the washer broke , has been fixed once ( drain pump in Dec 2015)
FYI: first technician and home depot both said that theses machines were discontinued!?
two days later, the washer broke again .( technician came & said three major parts have to be replaced.( The transmission, the control panel and the Actuator)
My Question: Do I have to let them fix this many problems to get into the third phase ( if broke again) to be eligible for lemon law and replacement? or I can refuse repair because of too many major parts damage and replacements?
I appreciate your feedback!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/19/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer

Good afternoon Julie. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Have you contacted the manufacturer? Also, which state?