Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I was ordered to pay restitution in federal court of

I was ordered to pay restitution in federal court of $96,000 which is the total sum of 5 bank loans. The amount I was ordered to pay by mail every month on this balance is $100 or 10% of my income for the next 5 years. I have been paying this amount since August of 2013 on time. My biggest question is if the financial institution is able to still report me as derogotory, not paid as agreed, and never posting any amount of the balance on any of the loans on the 3 credit bureaus.

No. If you are paying as agreed, your account should properly reflect that. However, if you have contacted the credit reporting agencies and your account is still being incorrectly reported, you should contact your probation Officer or the Court that issued the Order for resolution.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What grounds do I haev to file a lawsuit agaist the bureau and/or the financial institution for reporting.

Improperly reporting of your payment.