Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am soon to be 70 yr old women. I have a 20yr phychiatric…

Customer Question
I am 69 soon...
I am 69 soon to be 70 yr old women. I have a 20yr phychiatric history in state hospitals.
I have beed taking medicine since i am 18yr sold, When I was 47 I married a man who was alcoholic and bipolar, butI did not see the ramifications of that as our life went on. to my husbands victory he is 20 yrs sober. Our life has come to a halt. We are no longer a team or companions, just living in the same house . We have 2 dogs, no children on either side.
I have emphysema and just had a knee replaced, my second. I suffer from chronic depression since I was a child. I had been placed on SSD with medicaid when I was committed to one of the State hospitals, but gave it up in1993 and worked at giving out
flyers at Times Square which led to being treasurer of the company. I find myself now in a very dark place. I made a very bad suicide attempt, not my first in April 12015 and had to be airlifted and intubated. My husband and I are seeking a separation of some kind where I could get medicaid to be eventually put in a nursing home, which I agree to (I am institutionalized) or assisted living of some kind.. I know this is a lot of info, but I am coming to my wits end about what to do. We live in Pine Co. very isolated and I find myself crying or sleeping with the aid of pills most ...of the time... can you suggest anything? I don't know the law about medicaid, but I am now wiling to change anythig I have to
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/19/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: titus2381,
 replied 2 years ago
titus2381

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry that you are having these severe life stressors and psychiatric issues. I am a bit confused though, are you asking for medication advice or legal advice concerning medicaid?

Legal advice concerning medicaid
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my cell phone #**********
you can also email me at ***********
Consumer Protection Lawyer: titus2381,
 replied 2 years ago

Okay so because this is a legal question, I am going to ask the moderators to move your question to the Legal category.

Thank you
Consumer Protection Lawyer: titus2381,
 replied 2 years ago

You are most welcome. Please do not respond after this until a new expert contacts you. Good luck.

Infolawyer, Lawyer