Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I set up a payment plan dui fine and the first payment was…

Customer Question
HI: I set up a...
HI: I set up a payment plan for a dui fine and the first payment was due yesterday, I missed it and tried to pay today but they took the option down. I can pay the full amount on Monday, do you have any advice?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/16/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Contact the Clerk's office first thing Tuesday morning to ask where you can make the full payment. If this payment was to be made through Probation department, contact that department first thing Tuesday morning about your missed payment and your readiness to make the full payment.