Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Purchased a product from protection. The last two pads in my…

Customer Question
Purchased a product from *****...
Purchased a product from ***** ***** for leak protection. The last two pads in my package were extremely heavy. Out of curiosity I opened one of the sealed individual pack & it was filled with yellow & brown stuff. I called ***** ***** & reported the problem. They sent out a box & had me send them back the open pad. They asked me to send both pads back but told them I would send them back the open pad only. After waiting a month with no results I went to see an attorney. He wrote them a letter with my picture of the sealed pad. They replied back last week with results that the pad had urine & e-coli. They also stated that it could not have come from their manufacturing plant because all of their processes. I had the master pack so I was able to give them the UPC code & lot number. They will not take any responsibility for shipping out a contaminated sanitary napkin.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/16/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your question. Do you have a question regarding this?