CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney representing individuals and businesses.
71563194

CUSTOMER AT POKERSTARS.NET AND GETTING S MESSSGE THAT MT

Customer Question

I AM A CUSTOMER AT POKERSTARS.NET AND GETTING S MESSSGE THAT MT ACCOUNT IS FROZEN AND I DON'T KNOW WHY, ITS ONLY PLAY MONEY
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to learn about this situation.

Please do not take offense (I do not know what you have or have not yet done to resolve this issue) - but the first thing to do is to contact the site's customer service in writing to check on the status of your account, what actions were taken, and if there is anything you can do to resolve the issue.

Assuming that your account was shut down for cause (whatever reason that may be), you will then want to check the Terms of Use for the site (the contract will give you the procedure to appeal any such decisions).

Ultimately the site will retain the rite to deny access to any user, but they generally will have an appeal process, or review process - make sure that you follow that procedure exactly (a lot of people rely on firing off an email or two - that is not the same, read the contract and follow the site's procedure). Usually if there is a misunderstanding or a simple issue, it can be resolved with the site's informal review process.

While the site does retain the right to deny users access, I do hope that you are able to resolve this dispute quickly and efficiently and get access back to your game.