How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6806
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm in florida with an urgent matter relating to a very

Customer Question

I'm in florida with an urgent matter relating to a very underhanded junk debt collector of student loan. Are you able to assist in florida? Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome. I'm a licensed attorney and happy to assist to the extent possible on this website. The way this site is stuctured, I can provide information responsive to a specific inquiry, but cannot take on or take over legal representation in any state (per site contract agreement).

I can imagine this situation is causing overwhelming frustration. Is there something specific I can answer for you?