Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

You can call me O. I received a letter in the mail about a

Customer Question

Customer: Hello. You can call me O. I received a letter in the mail about a State Court case. There no info about what its regarding. No amount, just a case number.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I looked up the case number ***** some debt collector is trying to collect on an auto loan that was removed from my credit so time ago.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Protection Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: The car was reposed but the sold the car within the redemption period with no notice to us. So that how it was removed from my credit.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?