Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Today i went in to the leasing office and I ask personnel

Customer Question

Today i went in to the leasing office and I ask personnel that I needed to speak with the property manager. The personnel walk into the back office and come back and ask me what did I needed. I then told the personnel that I was contacting the talk to the property manager and it has been two months that I have being trying to contact her and that I was having issues with the unruly neighbor. Once the personnel came back, I was think that I would talk to the property manager but I wine up talking to the assitant manager about my issues and how I am not comfortable. And she was writing an email to the property manager and stated to the property manager my issues about the unruly neighbor. but I still never heard from the property manager and she did not call.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

thank you
again, you have to give them notice, in writing. Talking is fine...but if your goal is to be able to move out if they do not fix the problem, you must give them notice in writing and a reasonable amount of time to correct this problem

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.