Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I bought a 2004 x8jjaguar with66000miles on it I was showing

Customer Question

I bought a 2004 x8jjaguar with66000miles on it I was showing the car to my friend when I noticed the lock nuts on the strucuts were sheared off there is no warrenty on the car because the price was low can I sue the car dealer wjo sold it to me as it said it had a car fax which was not in the car when I bought it
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

You can sue for fraud and breach of contract if the seller hid or lied about the car.

If you bought it "as is" then that hurts your claim but they still cannot lie or hide material facts about the car.

Thank you for signing up for our service. If you have any further questions, let us know. If you can "accept" the answer, then I can close it out and if you are inclined, a positive rating would be appreciated.