Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was just reviewing how to file a harassment order and a

Customer Question

I was just reviewing how to file a harassment order and a motion to expunge evidence in tarrant county. paperwork is done except the harassment
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did the process give me a call at XXX XXX XXXX and or we can discuss on here its pretty complicated but foundation is set
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….

1. Please state your background facts so we can place your issue into context.

2. Please state what specific legal question you would like answered so we can better assist you.