How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 40989
Experience:  30 years as Texas lawyer representing consumers
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In this case can I file a complaint to Motor Vehicle Dealer

Customer Question

In this case can I file a complaint to Motor Vehicle Dealer Board? And legally what would be the best way to proceed to get the deposit back?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA.Ray here to help you today.

You can file a complaint with the motor vehicle board.You can do this online.

You can also sue them in small claims here in Missouri.

Forms here to do that..

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let em know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.