How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6867
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

There is a hearing tomorrow, I just recognized on the

Customer Question

There is a hearing tomorrow, I just recognized on the docket. This is now the fourth attempt to get a judgment against me on the same property. When you receive a final dismissal, Go Hence Without Day, Can I appear show to judge with case sheet prior judge? I not step in court this matter based on the Order. The clerk is not neutral assisting the judge to balance the scales of justice. She helps the plaintiff
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Can you provide me more details about the situation related to the case in question, so I can better understand it?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Chief Judge, at a 2014 trial, Ordered a Final Dismissal, "Go Hence Without a Day," should have closed the case. The Plaintiff was ordered by judge do same for ex wife. He refused. Another firm filed action, dragging out 11 months, only against her . Same judge, granted on line auction exceeded amount to $601k+, counsel that refused to do order for dismissal, filed another action, dragging out side by side waiting for auction, the Plaintiffs won, requested a summary judgment against me on same property. Neither judge knows doing. I wasn't served. The ex was served under the domestic profit Corp she deeded her interest only to. The case states they effected service on me by serving the ex. Stating I didn't reply to serve. Can I show the judge all six non served, the Corp details showing I'm not a member, the case detail sheets from both dismissals with court tomorrow? The ex wants me off deed without paying me and has tied up the courts since 2008 to rent it for $6-8k a month without having to pay me.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

What type of case is this?

Was the case ever dismissed against you without prejudice?

Are you represented by a local attorney in this case?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Foreclosure. Regions filed in 2008. The accepted process serve for us both w/out my knowledge. Divorce pending. 4/2010 Regions requested a voluntary dismissal under, "other,"....Selene Financing, assigned, Selene RMOF as trustee, assigned US Bank as trustee filed an action to foreclose, in 2009, prior to Regions dismissal. The 2009 ended, I thought, in June 2014. I won't and was dismissed with the Latin term, Go Hence a Day....To take no further action against me. Attorney fees were awarded but my counsel never paid my retainer. With prejudice...If that's where they can't sue me this action. I have the email where my counsel said the plaintiff was ignoring judge's direct verbal order trial to drawing the Order dismissing the ex. I can't an attorney because no attorney wants out other counsel. In addition, they realize the ex has very deep pockets and attorney after attorney takes my retainer and I hear nothing back. I only found out about the trial in June 2014 because I looked the case up. The other bad thing is, this firm has filed for appearance in both the on line auction for $601k and the hearing Thursday at 11:30...5 minutes. I was in error about it being tomorrow. There are 40 pages of fraudulent screen shots of alleged debt. They stated an affidavit that they didn't have my social number to validate or invalidate military status, social was on multiple screen shots. I have all documents in all cases. I have no idea how to inform the judges of the fraud. No matter what I file, the clerk gets between me and the scales of justice.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your follow up.

I am afraid, there would not be a way for me to provide you with a comprehensive answer, without reviewing your entire case (which I am not permitted to do for customers), so I would suggest that you consult with a local real estate attorney and will opt-out of your question at no charge to you.

I wish you the best of luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I'm in bay county floor and have the cases that are also publicly informed. With a user/pass all information can be viewed. For an honest attorney, they could make a lot of money. These attorney's are not scared what they filed into the court. Thank your time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.