Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I bought a 50 in SENSE TV oct 2014....I purchased the

Customer Question
I bought a 50 in...
I bought a 50 in HISENSE TV oct 2014....I purchased the additional 3 year warranty, it worked for appox 94 days. Walmart would not honor their 90 day warranty, HISENSE would not cover it....said I damaged it....I did not...and Asurion , Walmart's extended warranty co will not cover it!!!! I have done 2 rounds with all three... this was a 500.00 TV....What can I do....this was clearly a lemon.... colored lines going up and down the entire screen....can you help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/1/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

Can you tell me what the manufacturer's warranty is on the TV? (90 days? 6months? one year?)

.

Why will the extended warranty company not cover the TV?

.

.

thanks

Infolawyer, Lawyer