Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I recently had my Granddaughter unlawfully use my credit

Customer Question
card, and spend a large...
I recently had my Granddaughter unlawfully use my credit card, and spend a large amount of money. She then departed the area. I contacted the State Police, and they told me they would arrest her, which after seven months they have done nothing. I keep telling them where they can find her. In the meantime, I was advised to subscribe to a Law Group to handle the complaints of the creditors and pay them. In the meantime, I have paid them $2796.66 of which they have paid nothing to the creditors. In the mean time, my Husband had an account for to pay our property taxes in the amount of approximately $1800, of which PNC Bank removed from his account. The name of the Company that we subscribed to is Huron Law Group PLLC. - 26711 Northwestern Hwy., Ste. 350 - Southfield, Mi 48033.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/30/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about these issues. Can you please clarify - which of these are you asking about?

1) The fact that the authorities have not charged her with anything?

2) The fact that the law group has not handled the credit card bill?

3) The PNC bank matter?

Or - all three?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!

Infolawyer, Lawyer