How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 117365
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I when to jeep 4.0 stroker kit, and clicked on

Customer Question

I when to for a jeep 4.0 stroker kit, and clicked on a window BC Brian Crower stroker kit. it open to a Autoplicity website, so I entered my year of my jeep and I was clicking on the small windows of differnent skroker kit that would fit my jeep, and I found one that the red box was not showing which say THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT FIT THE VELICLE YOU SELECTED. The P/N BC0605 that I selected didn't show the red box, so assumed that it fit my jeep, but what I received was a shoker for a Subaru and refused to give me a RMA for a return. There other P/N from Autoplicityu that will not give you a red flag when you enter 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport P/N BC0258 and BC0238
BC0605 Stoker Kit $2,819.00.61
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you for educational purposes only.
If their site did not tell you that it will not fit the vehicle you selected, then this is a defect in their website, so you need to write them again and tell them that because their website failed to tell you it would not fit your vehicle, this was their fault and if they do not take a return you will file a complaint with the attorney general's consumer protection unit for an unfair and deceptive practice and breach of good faith and fair dealing in their contract with you.
If they still refuse, you need to file your complaint with the Attorney general to see if they can mediate a resolution, which they can in most cases. If they cannot, then your final option is filing suit against the company in the small claims court where they are located.