How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6805
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was a cosigner in a bailbond issue and it came back to

Customer Question

i was a cosigner in a bailbond issue and it came back to haunt me where my accounts are frozen. how do i get a attorney who deals in this area, Thankyou.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist? I've dealt with hundreds if not thousands of cases involving bail bonds.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need attorney to help me with this case, I live in san mateo ca. I need to talk to someone who specializures in this area,
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

I can answer your questions but the experts on here don't actually represent people who come to them through the website.

No one is going to "specialize" in the area of bail bonds because there just isn't much call for legal experts in that area. However, you can find someone to represent you at If you want to tell me what question you have I'll try to answer it for you and then I can also point you in the right direction as to what kind of attorney you want to retain.