How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 118171
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Commissions investigation water department Marion. How to

Customer Question

Ky commissions investigation water department Marion ky. How to start one?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You can file a complaint with the KY Public Service Commission ( regarding your situation. You can also contact the KY Attorney General's Consumer Protection Unit regarding the mismanagement and misapplication of your payments and improper water shutoff.

Your final recourse is you can file suit against them in court for improper shut off and for all of the damages that shutoff caused you to incur.