Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My car engine blew and my warranty company wont cover the

Customer Question

My car engine blew and my warranty company wont cover the cost due to what the service department has told them . No paper was sent over and a full diagnosis wasn't done until after the mechanic spoke with the warranty company
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not see a question

Would it help to talk on the phone about this? I can make that available for $5 additional. Or do you desire to continue in this forum (typing back and forth). Let me know