How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6867
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Same problem, My husband has gone to another dentist who

Customer Question

Same problem, My husband has gone to another dentist who told him that the original dentist should have known to make a new upper denture when he made the new lower denture. Also that it would take more than just two implants. My husband is now getting
a new denture set as well as four dental implants. Can we take the first dentist to small claims court to recoup some of the $1250.00 back? I had to take a additional loan for this new dentist.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Did the first dentist complete the dental work / services for which he was paid by your husband?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He was paid for the work but after that he told my husband that he would probably need two implants to hold the lower denture in place. If he didn't get them then my husband would have trouble keeping them in. The new dentist said that there should have been a whole new set made and then the implants as well. Can we take him to small claims?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your follow up.

Did the new dentist have to remove the implants that were put in by original dentist?