How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 9366
Experience:  since 1983
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Strategic Tax Lawyers, LLP

Customer Question

Strategic Tax Lawyers, LLP
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

Where is the law firm located?

Did you sign a written retainer agreement?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In Santa Monica, California and yes we signed something but they didn't give us a copy even though I have asked for a copy numerous times.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

They are legally required to provide you with a copy of the retainer agreement.

You can send them a certified letter stating that if they do not give you a copy of the agreement by a set date, then you are terminating their services effective on that date. You can notify them that you will demand fee arbitration if they refuse to refund your money.

I hope this information is helpful.

Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any more information?

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions