How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 116762
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sir, i have car 2011 ,i have mil. about 42000 its car have

Customer Question

sir , i have car 2011 ,i have mil. about 42000 its car have warrnty 100000 mils.theytake my car last 3 weeks but delar keep my car 4-5 days and say i fix your car .whean i drive ten mils.then same problam what i do sir i am taxi deriver i have threes baby 8,10, 12 house wife i am last one month no work plz. help...
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Under warranty law, if they cannot fix the problem, they must refund your money or replace the car. So what you need to do is send a letter to the dealer and manufacturer to tell them that this is their last chance to repair the defect and that if they cannot fix the defect, then you demand they pay you for the car or replace it. If they refuse, then you can seek to sue them for breach of warranty in court to seek to recover the costs and damages you suffered from them not honoring the terms of your warranty.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions