How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 117358
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was told by Dimitry that I could have my deceased

Customer Question

I was told by Dimitry that I could have my deceased husband's loan on a vehicle and the title to that vehicle by using a form called "small estate affidavit". Where do I get this form and how do I file it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only
Here is the court instruction sheet for the Summary Release from Administration for OH (small estate):
The forms you need are found at:
This should be filed in the clerk's office at your local probate court.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions