Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have a letter from Sar and Associates stating that I have

Customer Question

I have a letter from Sar and Associates stating that I have a seriously delinquent loan payment of $1450 and if not paid, will result in litigation. I have not ever heard of Sar Associates or LTS Management and certainly did not borrow any such amount from them.What should I do? Is it possible just ignore this letter? Thank you. ***** *****
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please provide me with:

The address of the company on the letter.

Their email (if any).

Their telephone number.

Also, do they originally state what this debt is for? If they are the collection agency, who was the creditor to whom the debt is owed?

Finally, what is LTS Management - how are they mentioned in the letter?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sar Associates,*****, Suite 1000, Plantation , FL 33324 866 399-171 LTS Management s listed as original creditor No further information. Case No. 758309.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

The phone number was cut off. Please supply the last digit?

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello - he phone number was cut off. Please supply the last digit?

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

I have to go offline fairly soon. It is crucial that you provide me with a full number for the company. You had provided 866-399-171... but the last number is *****

To know whether or this is a scam (which I suspect), I need their number. Please reply with their full number when you can, and we can go from there. Thanks!

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!