How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6823
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a car that has a salvage/flood title against it and

Customer Question

I bought a car that has a salvage/flood title against it and I wasn't told and it's not in the contract, I signed a arbitration is there anything I can do to get my money back?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hello, you can demand money back yourself. You can have a lawyer do so for added leverage. You can also consider filing for arbitration. From any of these options a settlement often follows. If seller is a company you may consider a complaint to the better business bureau too. Kindly let me know if that is fast and clear.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions