How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 116772
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is one settlement. do you have the case Shapiro settlement?

Customer Question
is one settlement.
do you have the case for fisher Shapiro settlement?
does FNF also have one?
I am in need of help getting settlement
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Is your case against them regarding the insurance matters as in the Chase settlement agreement? The Chase settlement was for placing hazard insurance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi you..Yes

Assurant was initiated 2 times at 3500/month. The insurance company wrote a letter that there was never a lapse in insurance.

Also I filed claims of covered items. They were covered items, refused by Assurant.

The lawyer that I had and ruined things, was negligent, violated my privacy/confidensality, and The case was filled out by me and given to him.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, if you have a claim about them improperly placing the insurance, then you need to contact the law group handling the class action and seek to include your name in the suit. You need to contact the firm and inform them you are in the same circumstance with them placing insurance properly. If they cannot put you into their suit because the suit is closed, that is not a big deal, because you can still sue on your own for the damages and use the other suit as precedent to prove they are liable to you.