How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 16622
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a car from a company in august he gave me a

Customer Question

I bought a car from a company in august he gave me a temporary tag, when this tag expired I was unable to purchase a license plate from dmv. the Vin number wasn't in the system. I at just received my temporary license and they send back to the dealer who refuse to give me another tag or plates until I had my license. I didn't have north Carolina license when I bought the car. He refuse to take back his car and I can't drive it because I don't have a license plate . He is threatening to file a civil suit against because I refuse to pay for a car I can't drive. I need a lawyer to file a civil suit on my behave
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Are you looking to obtain information about some online resources to find a local attorney who can help you?

Please clarify your legal question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need legal advice and a attorney. Not a forum
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can a civil suit be file against me for returning the car?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello are you there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I do not provide any type of legal advice on this website, as such can only be obtained from a local attorney, so I will opt-out of your question at no charge to you and wish you the best of luck!

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions