How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 9340
Experience:  since 1983
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

An agency located in manhattan, is the payee of my mothers

Customer Question

Hi I am Broderick, an agency located in manhattan, is the payee of my mothers social security widows benefits, but they haven't payed the rent or rather haven't used the funds to pay her rent where she lives, which is in my mothers nieces house in Brooklyn. I stopped by the office let all type of contact information, but they haven't responded. they wanted my mother to go to senior center home, but not needed my cousin who is about 40 years old and her husband own the house which is in Brooklyn, in a Hispanic community which my mother comes and goes and her her own key to enter her room.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Who made them the representative payee?

Is anyone trustworthy available to act as the representative payee? Do you want the job? Would your mother consent to having you do it?