Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I live in NY and a photographer offered "free photoshoots"

Customer Question

I live in NY and a photographer offered "free photoshoots" and "can use photos however I please" yet is refusing to turn over my photos. We did not have a written contract however it was an oral agreement. I have contacted him via phone, text, as well as email and I get the same false hope response, "you'll have them as soon as possible". Ehat would you advise I do?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Curious when my question will be answered?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

File complaint with the Better Business Bureau for the deceptive practice. You are entitled to the pictures.

Also, file complaint with your Attorney General's Office.

As for the response time for your post, kindly note that I am only a site user just like you and as such, I do not have control over when a question is answered. I answer questions when I am online and see the question and I can answer the question. In any event, I apologize that the site did not meet its promised response time.

Thank you for your understanding,