How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 118286
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

On 9/17/15, I applied to purchase a couple watches and a

Customer Question

On 9/17/15, I applied for credit to purchase a couple watches and a ring in Keywest, Fl. Now, that I'm home (CA). I realize that I indeed pay quit a bit more than my initial purchase was worth. I would like to return all purchased items and my account be credited. However, the contract is so padded for the merchant. I don't know how to resolve w/o legal representation.
Ms. McDowell
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Did you have a contract giving you the right to return?