Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Can sundance vacation (tan) be presented in a civil

Customer Question

Can sundance vacation (tan) be presented in a civil complaint in PA canceling the contract and voiding the promissory note? They claim no rescission but "Contracts: effect of rescission PA law PA ST 73 P.S. 201-7 states they should allow cancellation within 3 days but their contract does not. Does that make the contract unlawful? I filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals office and they have contacted Sundance.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You can file in court and get a court order.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Generally a court would look to the conduct of the business including whether it misled you in some way or failed to honor terms of agreement.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

The court also will look to whether you received any service or benefit. If none, there is a fairness aspect to allowing cancellation.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Kindly let me know if that is clear and acceptable.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

awaiting your reply/rating