How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 19472
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Furniture company owes me a REFUND of $4500.00, what can I

Customer Question

Furniture company owes me a REFUND of $4500.00, what can I do
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.

If you have made a demand for the refund and your demand has been ignored or denied, then you need to file complaint with your Attorney General's Office and Better Business Bureau. You can also file for Small Claim. For Small Claim information, click here: