How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 34528
Experience:  16+ yrs. of legal experience.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own a ranch with my brother in a LLC. We have a collapsed

Customer Question

I own a ranch with my brother in a LLC. We have a collapsed bridge and he does not want to pay for half of the new bridge. Can I force him to pay or can I take some of his shares in the LLC if he won't ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma; can you tell me, what does your agreement say about this matter? That is, what does the LLC agreement say about sharing cost for repairing the property?